It is a line of formulations aimed at increasing the productivity of crops, improving the quality of harvested fruits or reducing damage caused by environmental stress. They are products for easy application to the root or by foliar spraying in low doses that influence the metabolism of plants to improve the performance of their functions.
Maintains and recovers the metabolism of the plant during and after a period of stress caused by environmental or management factors. It induces the synthesis of osmolytes and energy molecules, keeping the enzymatic processes active.
ECCA Carboxy induces polyol synthesis; Its own substances that the plant generates to defend itself from stressful conditions. It works as osmolytes, maintaining enzymatic processes and promoting cellular hydration. The phosphorus in this formulation is incorporated, activating increased production of energetic ATP molecules; together, these mechanisms rapidly restore metabolic activity over a long period of time.
- Recovers crops affected by biotic and abiotic stress.
- Reduces loss of revenue or quality caused by stressful situations.
- Restores crop vigor after transplanting or dormancy periods.
- Prevents and corrects disorders caused by poor carbon metabolism, for example: nutritional disorder.
- Reduces the phytotoxic effect caused by agrochemical applications.