It generates an environment of root health that limits the infection of phytopathogenic fungi.
This formulation contains Exu Root ® as an active ingredient that promotes root exudation and the establishment of the beneficial Rhizobac ® Combi bacteria in the rhizosphere.
Bacteria of the genus Bacilos (B. cereusvar. Mycoides B. megaterium and B. subtilis) compete for space and food against phytopathogenic fungi, avoiding root infection; Likewise, they generate healthy roots that strengthen the crop to tolerate the attack of phytopathogenic fungi.
- It prevents the incidence of root diseases, mainly caused by Fusarium, Phythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia and Verticillium.
- The root is continuously protected once the bacterial complex establishes itself in the rhizosphere.
- It does not generate resistance in fungi.
- Root activity is maintained for long periods.
- It is environmentally safe, which facilitates its handling and application.