Soil Conditioners Chile
It is a line of formulations aimed at solving soil compaction or salinity problems, used in most crops. They are products that are easy to apply by any irrigation system (gravity, drip, sprinkling or micro sprinkling) or mixed with granulated fertilizers. Its effect is fast and forceful backed by its use in agriculture for more than 50 years.
It generates a good physical soil structure to favor root growth and humidity and aeration conditions, helping to protect crops against saline stress.
The ECCA Carboxy® fraction contained in the product, facilitates the supply of calcium to the membranes and cell walls of the root, maintaining its integrity and protecting against the stress caused by salinity. It also helps in the formation of aggregates, improving the soil structure.
- Decompacts the soil allowing a better development of the crop.
- Protects the roots of the crop from saline stress.
- Facilitates the tillage of the land.
- It helps to make the best use of irrigation or rainwater.
- Facilitates root growth and harvesting of tubers and bulbs.