A line of formulations aimed at increasing crop productivity, improving the quality of harvested fruits, and reducing damage caused by environmental stress. They are easily applied to roots or through foliar spraying in low doses to have positive influence on the metabolism of the plants to improve the plants metabolic functions and overall performance.
Helps to produce fruits with organoleptic characteristics of high economical value (firmness, color, taste, brightness), and with a long shelf life and a low incidence of postharvest diseases.
The aromatic acids in this product increase the biosynthesis of pectins that, along with the calcium and boron in the formulation, enforce the cell wall of fruit tissues. In addition, the product induces the production of wax, pigments, and carbohydrates that allow a better firmness, shelf life, and decreases the incidence of post-harvest diseases.
- Better fruit quality.
- Decreases losses due to fruit rejection.
- Reduces physiological disorders like: Blossom End Rot, Tip Burn, Bitter Pit, flower and fruit cracking, Black Heart, and others.
- Longer shelf life of flowers and fruits.
- Increases fruit firmness.
- Highlights the organoleptic characteristics of the fruit, (color, taste, and brightness).