It is a line of formulations aimed at increasing the productivity of crops, improving the quality of harvested fruits or reducing damage caused by environmental stress. They are products for easy application to the root or by foliar spraying in low doses that influence the metabolism of plants to improve the performance of their functions.
It intervenes in the metabolism to produce quality fruits favoring their organoleptic characteristics (firmness, color, flavor, shine). Increases shelf life and induces greater resistance to attack by postharvest diseases.
ECCA Carboxy® aromatic acids promote the biosynthesis of pectins that maintain cell bonds, favor the translocation of calcium and boron in the formulation and together strengthen the cell walls of fruit tissue. As a consequence, it increases firmness, prolongs the shelf life and reduces post-harvest diseases of the fruits.
- Better quality of fruit that distinguishes the label.
- Increases the firmness of fruits.
- Reduces losses due to fruit rejection.
- Reduces physiological disorders such as: Blossom end Rot, Tip Burn, Bitter Pit, cracking of flowers and fruits, Black Heart, among others.
- Longer shelf life of flowers and fruits.
- Highlights the organoleptic characteristics.