NemaRoot® controls populations of different genus of phytoparasitic nematodes (Meloidogyne sp, Pratylenchus sp, Helicotylenchus sp, Radopholus similis, Xiphinema sp, among others) and generates healthy roots.
NemaRoot® contains the fungus Paecilomyces lilacinus that acts by parasitizing nematode eggs and female nematodes. NemaRoot® also induces the exudation of compounds that favor the colonization of the Paecilomyces lilacinus fungus and other native beneficial microorganisms that stimulate root development and activity.
- Control nematode populations by keeping them below the economic threshold.
- Avoid the explosive generation of nematodes, after the control.
- The root is continuously protected once the fungus establishes itself in the rhizosphere.
- It does not generate resistance in nematodes.
- Root activity is maintained for long periods.
- It is environmentally safe, which facilitates its handling and application.