It is a line of formulations aimed at increasing the productivity of crops, improving the quality of harvested fruits or reducing damage caused by environmental stress. They are products for easy application to the root or by foliar spraying in low doses that influence the metabolism of plants to improve the performance of their functions.
Increases the proportion of harvestable fruit and its economic value by fruit size.
The ECCA Carboxy® Acids in this formulation induce phosphoinositide biosynthesis, increasing the capacity to amplify the response of the fruiting tissue, to the action of the adequate hormonal balance contained in Fruit XL®, which causes cell division. It also includes the nutritional support necessary for the adequate stimulation response for the mooring and filling of the fruits.
• Avoid excessive drop in fruiting by increasing the proportion of harvestable fruits.
• It allows to obtain a higher proportion of fruits of excellent size and commercial value.
• Uniformizes the size of fruits and grains.
• Improves the capacity of the plant to generate branches (arm) and fructifications.
• Strengthens shoot growth.