Increases the proportion of harvestable fruit and its economic value by fruit size.
The ECCA Carboxy® Acids in this formulation induce phosphoinositide biosynthesis, increasing the capacity to amplify the response of the fruiting tissue, to the action of the adequate hormonal balance contained in Fruit XL®, which causes cell division. It also includes the nutritional support necessary for the adequate stimulation response for the mooring and filling of the fruits.
• Avoid excessive drop in fruiting by increasing the proportion of harvestable fruits.
• It allows to obtain a higher proportion of fruits of excellent size and commercial value.
• Uniformizes the size of fruits and grains.
• Improves the capacity of the plant to generate branches (arm) and fructifications.
• Strengthens shoot growth.