Carboxy Fe formulation contains 9 % Chelated Iron Powder and Carboxylic acids which are the complexing agents derived from plant extracts that prevents and corrects nutritional disorders caused by iron deficiency under any pH condition of irrigation water and soil.
Carboxy Fe contains ECCA Carboxy extracts and chelated iron, which allows it to remain in solution under extreme conditions of pH, presence of carbonates and calcium in the soil or in the irrigation water, besides being translocated in chelated form by the conduction tissues of the plant, effectively providing the maximum amount of nutrients in the tissue that demands it.
● Avoids yield losses due to iron deficiencies.
● Eliminates the risk of clogging in irrigation systems due to precipitation of insoluble salts.
● Prevents and corrects iron deficiencies in crops even in alkaline and calcareous soils.
● Ease of use and application.
● Causes rapid response in crops.