It helps to produce fruits of high economic value due to their organoleptic characteristics (firmness, color, flavor, shine), with long shelf life and low incidence of postharvest diseases.
ECCA Carboxy® aromatic acids increase the biosynthesis of pectins, which together with the calcium and boron provided in the formulation, strengthen the cell walls of the fruit tissue; in addition to influencing the production of waxes, pigments and carbohydrates that allow greater firmness, shelf life and a decrease in the incidence of post-harvest diseases.
- Better quality of fruit that distinguishes the label.
- Reduces losses due to fruit rejection.
- Reduces physiological disorders such as: Blossom end Rot, Tip Burn, Bitter Pit, cracking of flowers and fruits, Black Heart, among others.
- Longer shelf life of flowers and fruits.
- Increases the firmness of fruits.
- It highlights the organoleptic characteristics of the fruits (color, flavor, shine).