It is a line of formulations aimed at increasing the productivity of crops, improving the quality of harvested fruits or reducing damage caused by environmental stress. They are products for easy application to the root or by foliar spraying in low doses that influence the metabolism of plants to improve the performance of their functions.
Biostimulant for Quality and Life in Postharvest
It helps to produce fruits of high economic value due to their organoleptic characteristics (firmness, color, flavor, shine), with long shelf life and low incidence of postharvest diseases.
ECCA Carboxy® aromatic acids increase the biosynthesis of pectins, which together with the calcium and boron provided in the formulation, strengthen the cell walls of the fruit tissue; in addition to influencing the production of waxes, pigments and carbohydrates that allow greater firmness, shelf life and a decrease in the incidence of post-harvest diseases.
- Better quality of fruit that distinguishes the label.
- Reduces losses due to fruit rejection.
- Reduces physiological disorders such as: Blossom end Rot, Tip Burn, Bitter Pit, cracking of flowers and fruits, Black Heart, among others.
- Longer shelf life of flowers and fruits.
- Increases the firmness of fruits.
- It highlights the organoleptic characteristics of the fruits (color, flavor, shine).