High assimilation zinc soluble powder
What does it do?
Prevents and fixes nutritional disorders caused by Zinc deficiency under any pH condition of the irrigation water.
How does it work?
Carboxy® Zn contains ECCA Carboxy extracts and chelated Zinc that allows for the maintenance of the solution under extreme pH conditions. It also chelates Zinc enabling it to be translocated by the conducting tissues of the plant, efficiently supplying the nutrient to the demanding tissue.
- Prevents yield loses caused by Zinc deficiencies.
- Reduces the risk of plugged irrigation systems caused by precipitation of insoluble salts.
- Prevents and fixes Zinc deficiencies, even in alkaline and calcareous soils.
- Easy management and application.
- Produces rapid results in crops.