Bioestimulant for the postharvest longevity and quality
What does it do?
Packhard is an easy to translocate formulation of calcium that helps to produce fruit with organoleptic characteristics of high economical value (firmness, color, taste, brightness), long shelf life and a low incidence of post-harvest diseases.
How does work?
The calcium rich formulation promotes the metabolic assimilation of Ca into pectins which reinforce the cell wall of the fruit tissues resulting in better firmness, shelf life while decreasing the incidence of post harvest diseases.
- Better fruit quality.
- Decreases losses due to fruit rejection.
- Reduces physiological disorders like: Blossom End Rot, Tip Burn, Bitter Pit, flowers and fruit cracking, Black Heart, and others.
- Longer shelf life of flowers and fruits.
- Increases fruit firmness.
- Highlights the organoleptic characteristics of the fruits (color, taste, and brightness).