It acts by contact and ingestion producing paralysis and the death of the indicated pest. The activity of Biocrifol is due to the adequate ratio of 6 molecules: pyrethrins I and II and kinerins I and II and jasmolins I and II. A correct balance of these molecules is decisive in their effectiveness.
Its advanced formulation allows to substitute piperonyl butoxide or PBO as a synergist by the use of vegetable fatty acids and natural antioxidants. Thus, Zero Residue behavior is guaranteed.
Shock effect: The “knock down” effect has great advantages in reducing strong attacks by pest insects. The sodium and potassium channels are blocked with which alterations in the transmission of the nervous impulse are produced and the treated species show hyperactivity reactions and abnormal movements.
- Shock effect against adult and larval forms.
- A tool to be included in Integrated Pest and Disease Management (IPM) strategies.
- It allows reducing the use of conventional products between 10 and 50% depending on the crops.
- “Pest cleaning” treatments that ensure the population or repopulation of auxiliary fauna.
- Free of residues as it is based on 100% natural ingredients.
- Bata mammalian toxicity. Minimal detrimental effect on the applicator and the environment.